- 200 grammes of cocoa (raw is the best)
- 200 grammes of coconut butter (raw is the best)
- 250 grammes of maple syrup
- 300 ml of coconut milk (organic)
- Coconut flakes
- Put the coconut butter into a pot and let it slowly melt, don’t stop mixing
- If the butter is melted put in the coconut milk.
- Stir to a uniform colour.
- Pour in the maple syrup and mix at the same time, use a whisk to mix thoroughly.
- Put in the cocoa and stir rapidly
- Move the pot to the side and mix rapidly for 30 seconds.
- Pour the warm chocolate on the tray, make sure to feel in the corners.
- Sprinkle the coconut flakes over the chocolate.
- Put into the freezer for a few hours.
- Break and enjoy.
- Kcal: 141 Kj: 590 %DV: 7%
- Proteins: 1.6 grammes %DV: 2%
- Carbohydrates: 22.5 grammes %DV: 8%
(Sugar: 4 grammes)
- Fats: 5 grammes %DV: 8%
(Saturated fat %DV: 20%)
- Fibre: 3 grams %DV: 12%