It is a very simple recipe: I like to enjoy it with coffee at 10 am and again at 3:00 pm.
- Add two scoops of protein powder (40g powder) to a mug
- Add enough milk or water to dissolve the protein into a thick paste (about 50ml milk is fine). Experiment in order to achieve a thick paste consistency. Casein-whey blends may need a bit more liquid.
- Then add 1 large spoon of peanut butter. Stir into a paste. More liquid may need to be added to get a nice paste so your cake doesn’t come out too hard.
- Then microwave the whole thing for about two minutes.
- Keep and eye on it to avoid burning it or turning it into rubber.
Approximate nutritional content (if using milk and an 80% protein powder):
- Protein 37g
- Carbs 5g
- Fats 10g