This is just a healthier alternative to the already famous french toast with bacon, cheese and
syrup. W e also have a great tasting french toast but with more protein and less refined
sugars and fatty food choices.
- 3-4 egg whites
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein (or any flavour you wish)
- 1-2 slices 100% rye bread
- 1 sachet sweetener (stevia if you can get it)
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix egg whites, whey protein and sweetener until the mixture has no lumps in it.
- Soak the rye bread into the egg white and whey mixture and place in a hot pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.Once cooked, remove from pan and sprinkle lightly
- Once cooked, remove from pan and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon honey over the meal and enjoy.