I have tried to be creative in the kitchen to make my spinach more edible. I basically used the broccoli muffin recipe as a base and played around.
Makes 4 muffins
- 1x packet spinach (cooked and drained) – chop after draining
- Low-fat feta cheese (half a wheel)
- 2 egg whites
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Grease muffin tray with a little spray and cook.
- Add spinach, crumbled feta cheese and egg whites together, add salt and pepper to taste
- Bake muffins for 10-15 minutes in preheated oven